WHO WE ARE
- We celebrate the good news of Jesus Christ
- We believe and teach the Bible
- Music lifts our hearts and spirits
- Children are important
- Our hearts, minds, and doors are open
- Our lives and stories are shared in love
- We are connected to the community and the world
- You are welcomed, supported, and challenged in your faith
- You can make a difference, with God’s help, in our world
- Holy Communion, open to all on the first Sunday of every month.
- Nursery available for children under two.
- Pre-school through 6th grade join in worship during the children’s message, and are encouraged to attend Sunday School afterward.
- Fellowship with refreshments follows each service. We invite everyone to join in this important aspect of worship.
Our Administrative Assistant, Crystal Purvis, is in the office
Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays from 9 am to 2 pm
*Please call 406-862-3418 if you need an appointment outside of those times.
Phone messages are checked regularly, or you can e-mail us at